Same Day Baths Access
How do I access the Baths without a Reservation?
If you do not have a reservation, Guests can still experience the award-winning Scandinavian Baths experience. Same day or last minute access will be managed by our online wait list system.
Important to know when you sign-up:
– Wait List for Same Day Baths visits is open from 11am-6pm.
– Being on the wait list does not guarantee access to the Baths.
– Guests should be in the area or within an hour drive of the spa.
– Maximum of 2 people per group can be added to the wait list.
– Wait times are not predictable or may be long due to capacity limits.
– Guests will receive a text notification to confirm they are on the list.
– Guests will be notified by text that they can check-in.
– Guests are required to check-in within an hour of notification.
– Full payment for access to the Baths is required upon check-in.
– All guests must be 18+ yrs old.
NOTE: Saunas and Steam Room unavailable until further notice. Guests will receive a $10 savings on our $65 Baths price.
What should I bring with me?
Proper bathing suit attire is mandatory. Sandals or flip-flops are recommended. These items can also be purchased at our boutique.
We encourage guests to bring their own reusable water bottle. Water filling stations are available on site.
Robes are available for rent or purchase, or Guests are welcome to bring their own.
Each Guest will receive 2 towels and a locker.
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain Guests honour silence during their visit. Cell phones and cameras are not permitted in the Massage Pavilion and Baths activity.