Operations Attendant-August 10, 2021
Shhhhhhhhh – Relax!
We are looking for people who enjoy interacting with guests and can create lasting experiences for our guests to remember for years to come. Scandinave Spa Operations Attendants offer guests a warm, friendly welcome and are always ready to answer any questions and help guide guests around the facility, while maintaining our spa policies that enable a tranquil, phone free environment for our guests to be able to immerse themselves in the heart of nature.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Greet guests with a warm and friendly welcome
- Engage guests; make a connection and anticipate guest’s needs
- Utilize a proactive approach to provide exceptional customer service for our guests
- Creating a relaxing and tranquil environment for guests
- Focus on the safety of our guests during their stay
- Monitoring the Scandinavian Baths to maintain the tranquility, and technology free environment we honour
- Maintenance of the Scandinavian Baths and grounds
- Daily opening and/or closing of the spa facilities
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A friendly, positive and tranquil team environment that allows each team member the opportunity to excel and showcase their attributes
- A competitive and leading wage rate
- A generous benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, disability and travel insurance
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary employee and spouse access to the Scandinavian Baths
- One complimentary Registered Massage treatment
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Boutique Discounts
- Employee rates for services
- Paid sick days
- Paid personal days
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Someone who enjoys people and interacting with the public
- Flexible work schedule – able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able bodied, able to spend long hours on one’s feet and perform physically demanding tasks such as stacking wood, lawn mowing, lifting etc.
- Available to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Comfortable working outdoors
- G2 License
ABOUT SCANDINAVE SPA BLUE MOUNTAIN:
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers relaxation and escape in the heart of a natural, serene environment. Our 4-season experience provides Spa Guests health and wellness benefits and spectacular outdoor amenities with views of Blue Mountain Resort ski hills and the Niagara Escarpment. Spa-goers are very familiar with our brand and trust our services at sister spa locations in Mont-Tremblant, QC and Whistler, BC. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional guest experience through diversity, inclusivity, professionalism and a team-environment.
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.