Call Centre Agent - Full Time-August 26, 2020
To offer a haven for personal renewal in the Scandinavian age-old tradition where body and mind find peace.
To be recognized as the best relaxation experience in Canada while providing a meaningful workplace that encourages a balanced lifestyle.
- Authenticity: we are welcoming and genuine. With the simplicity and quality of the experience we offer, we lead by staying true to the Scandinavian tradition through our locations, materials, and scents.
- Team Spirit: we communicate, display empathy and work in a family spirit. We approach change in a positive way, are always willing to help, and rally around common goals.
- Professionalism: we anticipate our guest needs and go above and beyond their expectations, we are experts, we perform at the highest level, we lead by example, are accountable and deliver great results.
- To offer a warm, friendly and professional welcome to guests.
- To create a comfortable environment for guests.
- To sell and promote the products and services offered by the Spa Scandinave Whistler.
Hourly Rate: $16.50/hr
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To responds to phone calls in a timely and professional manner;
- To answer all guest inquiries;
- To follow up on telephone messages in a timely/orderly fashion;
- Answering all emails in a timely manner
- Knowing how to process various types of transactions in TAC based on the guests’ needs using:
- TAC I.E baths, massage gift certificats, packages, etc.;
- Processing orders from: online boutique, wholesalers, etc.;
- Be aware of the various sales and marketing promotions in place as per the Sales and Marketing Team;
- To respond to the needs of groups in accordance with the directives of Sales and Marketing;
- Working with Massage Schedule:
- Ensure schedule is balanced based on seniority of therapists;
- Send confirmation emails for following two days of massages and write notes in description of each booking
- Assist Massage Co-ordinators with Massage Reporting/Tracking
- Massage check ins:
- Direct people to their massage floors and mark as checked-in`
- Identify any late/missing guests and phone ext. #1205 to inform reservation supervisor or team lead
- After everyone is checked into their massages, go onto each floor to ensure that all guests have been taken in for their massage on time
- Look at the therapist view schedule and update the massage times board
- Knowledge of different massage times based on massage types
- Ensure reservation and Massage Pavilion areas are tidy and organized at all times;
- Keep reservation area fully stocked with necessary supplies i.e. pens, paper, gift cards, etc.;
- All other tasks requested of you for the smooth and efficient function of the Spa Scandinave Whistler
- Minimum 2 years of experience in call center
- Sales experience is a strong asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Energetic and positive team player
- Must have great leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to think on their feet, be proactive, problem solve, and deal with change on a daily basis
- Must be available to work full-time and attend functions after work on a semi-regular basis
- Clear criminal record check