Guest Service Agent-August 10, 2021
GUEST SERVICE AGENT
We are looking for people who inspire positivity in others! Scandinave Spa Guest Services Agents offer guests a warm, friendly welcome and are always ready to assist guests during their spa visit. Our team is a big reason why guests return often and share memories of their spa experience with others.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Greet guests with a warm and friendly welcome
- Foster a relaxing and tranquil environment for guests
- Assist with guest reservations, modifications and cancellations on the phone and/or in person
- Be responsible for check-ins and daily transactions
- Engage guests; make a connection and anticipate guest’s needs
- Manage wait list and cancellations
- Serve prepared food and beverages at our bistro
- Other daily opening and/or closing duties
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A friendly, positive and tranquil team environment that allows each team member the opportunity to excel and showcase their attributes
- A competitive and leading wage rate starting at $16.25 per hour
- A generous benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life and travel insurance
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary employee and spouse access to the Scandinavian Baths
- One complimentary Registered Massage treatment
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Boutique Discounts
- Employee rates for services
- Paid sick days
- Paid personal days
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Someone who enjoys people and interacting with the public
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Perform basic computer skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Flexible work schedule – able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Smart Serve Certification is an asset
ABOUT SCANDINAVE SPA BLUE MOUNTAIN:
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers relaxation and escape in the heart of a natural, serene environment. Our 4-season experience provides Spa Guests health and wellness benefits and spectacular outdoor amenities with views of Blue Mountain Resort ski hills and the Niagara Escarpment. Spa-goers are very familiar with our brand and trust our services at sister spa locations in Mont-Tremblant, QC and Whistler, BC. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional guest experience through diversity, inclusivity, professionalism and a team-environment.
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.