Guest Services Agent-August 6, 2019
Each and every guest that arrives to Scandinave Spa is welcomed and acknowledged with our culture of warm and friendly guest service, in a relaxing environment. With a passion for guest service, you have the ability and empowerment to provide seamless and memorable guest experiences. A Guest Services Agent should have a positive welcoming upbeat professional attitude and personality with a strong desire to go above and beyond for each and every guest.
- Always greet each and every guest with a warm smile and friendly welcome
- Engage each guest; make a connection and anticipate guest’s needs
- Answer phones in a professional, timely manner
- Make reservations on the phone and in person
- Responsible for daily transactions (cash/balance)
- Promote team work, be a supportive teammate
- Strong knowledge of the Collingwood and surrounding Georgian Bay area.
- Communication skills
- Time management, attention to detail, team player, self starter and can work independently.
- Able/Ability to work effectively in an innovated, fast paced and multi tasked environment
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry and the Scandinave Spa Concept and brand
- Computer, POS and iPad skills
- Minimum of 3 years in a Guest Service Role
- General hours of work – able to work a variety of shifts, including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Weather/temperature – may be required to work outside, managing the waitlist on busy days in the rain, sun or snow.
- 8-9 hour shifts on your feet
- Some heavy lifting required – linen bags, soup containers, garbage