Maintenance Attendant (part-time)-April 3, 2022
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain is the premier Spa destination in the area. We are currently accepting resumes for a Part Time Maintenance Attendant.
We are looking for a Maintenance Attendant who is mechanically inclined, versatile, and has a positive and welcoming upbeat professional attitude and personality. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance and carpentry, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read technical by-laws, literature, and repair manuals. Scandinave Spa Maintenance Attendant is responsible for maintaining both the indoor and outdoor Scandinave Spa premises in optimal condition.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• Interpersonal/ communication skills to enhance the service standards throughout the operation.
• Proven maintenance experience.
• Experience in building small projects.
• Ability to Build small projects from set plans.
• High school diploma or general education degree.
• Certification in trades is an asset.
• Eye for detail.
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to take apart equipment and devices to remove and replace defective parts.
• Experience performing routine maintenance.
• Keen attention to quality of work and ability to address deficiencies in a timely manner.
• Strong time management skills and an ability to work independently.
• Have a valid driver’s license.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• A friendly, positive, and tranquil team environment that allows each team member the opportunity to excel and showcase their attributes.
• A competitive wage rate.
• Complimentary employee and spouse access to the Scandinavian Baths.
ABOUT SCANDINAVE SPA BLUE MOUNTAIN:
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers relaxation and escape in the heart of a natural, serene environment. Our 4-season experience provides Spa Guests health and wellness benefits and spectacular outdoor amenities with views of Blue Mountain Resort ski hills and the Niagara Escarpment. Spa-goers are very familiar with our brand and trust our services at sister spa locations in Mont-Tremblant, QC and Whistler, BC. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional guest experience through diversity, inclusivity, professionalism, and a team-environment.
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.