Service Attendant (part-time)-April 3, 2022
Scandinave Spa Service Attendants offer Guests a warm, friendly welcome and are always ready to assist guests during their spa visit. Our team is a big reason why Guests return often and share memories of their spa experience with others.
Scandinave Spa Service Attendants are responsible for aiding the Guest Services Department. Every guest that arrives to Scandinave Spa is welcomed and acknowledged with our culture of warm and friendly Guest Service, in a relaxing environment. The Service Attendant will perform a variety of service responsibilities, and cleaning duties to aid the Guest Services department. A Service Attendant should have a positive and welcoming upbeat professional attitude and personality with a strong desire to go above and beyond for every Guest.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Always greet every Guest with a warm smile and friendly welcome.
• Ensure Reception, Lounge, and Bistro areas are tidy throughout your shift (ie. tables/ counter tops are wiped, tidy magazines and fluff pillows).
• Clean locker rooms as needed (unclog toilets/sinks, squeegee shower area, and deal with any other issues that arise in locker room).
• Assist Guests in the change room with problems unlocking lockers, directions/ navigation through the facility, general questions etc.
• Stock towels, robes, and water bottles at the front counter and shelves in the back room throughout the day.
• Make sure the reception and changeroom floors are clean and tidy.
• Empty towel and robe drop bag often.
• Clear tables in Bistro from Guest dishes.
• Load and unload dishwasher, wash dishes as required.
• Promote teamwork, be a supportive teammate.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• A friendly, positive, and tranquil team environment that allows each team member the opportunity to excel and showcase their attributes.
• A competitive and industry-leading wage rate starting at $17.75 per hour.
• Complimentary employee and spouse access to the Scandinavian Baths.
• One complimentary Registered Massage treatment.
• Food and Beverage Discounts.
• Boutique Discounts.
• Employee rates for services.
• Paid sick days and personal days.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
• Experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
• Interpersonal skills to enhance the service standards throughout the operation
• Communication skills.
• Time management, attention to detail, team player, and a self starter that can work independently.
• Ability to work effectively in an innovated, fast paced and multi-tasked environment.
• Knowledge of the hospitality industry and the Scandinave Spa concept and brand standards is an asset.
ABOUT SCANDINAVE SPA BLUE MOUNTAIN:
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers relaxation and escape in the heart of a natural, serene environment. Our 4-season experience provides Spa Guests health and wellness benefits and spectacular outdoor amenities with views of Blue Mountain Resort ski hills and the Niagara Escarpment. Spa-goers are very familiar with our brand and trust our services at sister spa locations in Mont-Tremblant, QC and Whistler, BC. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional guest experience through diversity, inclusivity, professionalism, and a team-environment.
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.