Spa Experience attendant-May 30, 2019
Under the responsibility of the operations and spa experience supervisor, the spa attendant must provide service and comfort to the guests, cleanliness of the site, perform some technical water control operations and ensure the proper referral to massage therapists / guests.
DUTTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Service and comfort to our guests
- Be proactive, anticipate guests’ needs;
- Perfectly know the site and the activities offered in order to explain and guide guests to the facilities;
- Make sure that the instructions concerning the silence on site is respected and the reservation of facilities are respected;
- Make sure there is always water, tea, apples, etc. at the disposal of the guests;
- Provide valet service;
- Provide smoothie services according to schedule.
Quality, cleanliness and technical operations
- At all times, ensure the site is flawless and conduct regular tours to maintain it;
- Pick up garbage, glasses, towels and bathrobes on site, supply and store magazines and check-ups;
- Check the different baths: water tests, temperature, cleanliness;
- Changing rooms: regularly go on a tour to collect towels, bathrobes and trash, fill the lockers, fill the products available to the guests (cream, shampoo, elastics, toilet paper, etc.), maintain the sinks, showers, counters and toilets, disinfect urinals;
- Mechanical room: check the various engines and equipment and ensure their cleanliness.
Referral massage therapists / guests
- At the start times of massages, ensure that guests are in the right places and have their health check-up duly completed and that massage therapists are ready to receive them at the appointment time;
- Ensure the rotation of sheets and other massage therapy accessories.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREREQUISITES
- Have experience in customer service in the tourism field;
- Experience and training in water management an asset;
- Have a valid driver’s license;
- Available day, evening and / or weekend;
- French and English bilingualism (oral and written) essential;
- To enjoy contact with the public, to have the ability to work in a team, to be autonomous and to show initiative;
- Ability to do manual work;
- Demonstrate a constructive attitude, good communication, adapt quickly to changes.