Blue Attractions Passport
Combine your favourite activities and save!
when you buy this 4 activities package
Let the beauty of the Laurentians transport you by taking full advantage of its numerous lakes and rivers and by reaching the Tremblant summit for a breathtaking view.
This Attractions Passport at $85.32 per person + taxes (instead of $142.20) includes:
- One baths access at Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, valid 7 days a week. No reservation required. 18 years and +.
- One 2 hours SUP (Stand-up paddleboard) or single kayak rental for at Centre Nautique Pierre Plouffe. Booking required and subject to availability.
- One round trip on the panoramic gondola at Tremblant.
- One daily access at the Beach & Tennis.
- Attractions Passport can be purchased in advance or on the day via Tremblant.ca or by phone at 1-888-738-1777.
- Guests must pick up their tickets at the box office before going to the spa.
- Tickets must be picked up in person at the Tremblant ticket booth.
- Guests can reserve their activity before picking up their ticket.
- Tickets for summer activities are valid from June 26 to October 18, 2020. Please check each activity’s specific schedule.
- The Scandinavian baths access is valid until October 31, 2020. Expired and unused ticket: a $36 value will be applied on the purchase of an access to the baths at Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant at the regular price.
- The tickets are transferable, person to person.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions. Not refundable.
- Taxes not included.