Scandinave Spa is always on the lookout for the best candidates to fill various positions in the company.
Current employment opportunities:
Massage therapist contractual (self-employed), working in partnership with Scandinave Spa, under the supervision of the massage therapist coordinator.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Provide Scandinave Spa clients the choice of Swedish relaxation massage or therapeutic massage treatments, in a single or duo massage room, as well as the option to provide deep tissue massage, hot stone massage and prenatal massage services.
REQUIREMENTS & PRE-REQUISITES:
- Minimum of 400 hours of training, with a concentration on Swedish massage; from a recognized institution,
- Be a good-standing member of a Quebec recognized massage Association or Federation (so as to issue receipts to clients for medical insurance reimbursement),
- Provide a proof of certification to Scandinave Spa,
- Possess and provide proof of personal responsibility insurance for a minimum coverage of $1 000 000,
- Enjoy interaction with the public, displaying empathy, professionalism and be in good mental and physical form.
- Interview and practical exam to be conducted,
Send you resume to RH@scandinave.com