The health of our guests, employees and therapists is our priority. We have implemented new protocols to comply with public health guidelines and provide you with a safe and healthy environment while allowing you to disconnect and enjoy a relaxing experience.
The Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant offers only massage therapy services (including access to the solariums).
Reopening of hydrotherapy circuit is expected for February 8, 2021.
Our Main Commitments
Physical distance respected
To encourage more relaxation, our installations have been reorganized to permit 2 metres between guests. Guests are also limited to groups of 2 people.
Overall capacity reduced
Relaxation in the heart of nature is at the core of everything we do. For the next while, we will reduce the number of guests experiencing the spa in order to open up space in common areas indoors and even in our outdoor amenities.
Enhanced hygiene measures
We follow a strict hygiene protocol exceeding INSPQ requirements applying to all our facilities and water management, on a daily basis. Guests will also be asked to follow new hygiene protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
Healthy guests and team monitoring
We commit to provide a safe, accessible and sustainable environment for everyone. We monitor daily our employees and massage therapist’s health conditions. Greeting areas, workspaces and break rooms have also been reorganized to accommodate physical distancing.
LAST UPDATE January 7, 2021
We are open 7\7 for massage therapy (including access to solariums and outdoor relaxation areas). The reopening of the hydrotherapy circuit is expected for February 8, 2021.
Please note that we have revised our business hours from January 9 to February 8, 2021. The last massage is at 6 p.m. to allow our employees and guests to respect the curfew requested by the authorities.
Offer a wellness experience that we all need and note that gift cards do not expire.
Please note that our bistro is also closed until further notice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Read our most frequently asked questions below. If yours isn’t answered yet, please get in touch with our customer service team here.
Which services are currently available?
LAST UPDATE January 7, 2021
We are open 7/7 for massage therapy (including access to solariums and outdoor relaxation areas). The reopening of the hydrotherapy circuit is expected for February 8, 2021.
Please note that our bistro is also closed until further notice.
Should I wear a mask for my visit?
Guests are required to wear their masks when arriving at the reception and should wear it throughout the experience except when in the shower, baths and saunas, resting in our relaxation areas or sitting comfortably in our bistro.
- We therefore ask that you arrive at the spa wearing your mask.
- The mask is mandatory when guests are at the reception, in the locker rooms, in the waiting rooms and during your massage.
*Guests can purchase a single-use mask for $2 at the reception for massages.
*Unfortunately we will not accept anyone without a mask (during the massage, at the reception, at the locker room and at the entrance of the interior spaces). No exception will be made for the health and respect of our employees and guests.
What are the policies in place?
- Please respect the physical distancing and signage indicating the maximum capacity for each installation.
- Please note our maximum capacity has been reduced to respect the physical distancing between our guests.
- No electronic devices are allowed on site and we ask that you enjoy your experience by respecting our silence policy.
- To ensure the quality of the experience and the safety of other guests and employees, there will be zero tolerance for non-compliance with these policies, thank you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our on-site teams if you have any questions or comments during your experience. Thank you.
How did you establish the new hygienic measures specific to massage therapy services?
Scandinave Spa Group is following the recommendations of the INSPQ, Health Canada, the CNESST and the various massage therapy associations of Quebec.
Which preventive measures apply specifically to massage therapy?
- The spa will be open on a reduced schedule temporarily to allow for sanitation of the facilities between clients, as well as to limit interactions between guests. Also, the last massage is at 6 p.m. to respect the curfew requested by the autorities.
- Guests must take a shower before and after their massage.
- CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR to reservation time is required.
- Your locker is reserved 2 hours before your massage for your benefit.
- The duo massage and facial massages are unavailable until further notice.
- The health and hygiene of massage therapists are monitored daily.
- An extra COVID-19 questionnaire has been added to the client’s screening process. Guests are asked to complete and sign it before their massage.
- Massage therapists shall wear a single-use mask, a pair of safety glasses and change their shirt between massages.
- It is mandatory for guests to wear a mask for the duration of the massage. Guests can bring their own mask or purchase a single-use one for $2 at the reception.
- Hand hygiene is crucial, and massage therapists must wash their hands in the guest’s presence when entering and leaving a massage room.
- At the end of each massage, the rooms are completely sanitized in accordance with a strict protocol based on INSPQ recommendations.
What is the reduced massage schedule?
The massage schedule has been reduced temporarily to allow for sanitation between each massage and to limit interactions between guests. Here are the new hours: 9-10 AM, 10:30-11:30 AM, 12-1:00 PM, 1:30-2:30 PM, 3:00-4:00 PM, 4:30-5:30 PM, 6:00-7:00 PM.
Our business hours are 8:30 AM to 6 PM every day until February 8, 2021.
How are you ensuring the health of guests and staff members?
We regularly monitor our employee’s health and support employees to stay home if they are sick.
Guests will be asked screening questions prior to entering the lobby and will be provided with hand sanitizer at that time. Guests will be required to take a shower before and after their massage and before entering the baths. Physical distancing protocols have been implemented including floor markings, directional markers and maximum capacities for installations.
All employees working within a radius of less than two metres from a colleague or guest must also wear a mask. Massage therapists must wear safety glasses and a face mask during the massage.
What is your massage cancellation policy?
Cancellations or modifications made within 48 hours of a massage reservation will be subject to a $60 cancellation fee per 60 min. massage and $85 per 120 min. massage.
However, if you have any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough or shortness of breath) or if you are required to self-isolate, we kindly ask you to not visit the spa and contact our reservation team to cancel your appointment. Due to this particular context, Scandinave Spa will be more accommodating and will proceed to case-by-case assessment.
Are all massage techniques available upon reopening?
Yes, all massage techniques are available: Swedish relaxation, therapeutic, deep tissue and prenatal massage. All sessions are either 60 or 120 minutes, subject to availability. However our duo formula is unavailable until further notice.
How do I book an appointment?
What hygiene measures and sanitary guidelines has the spa implemented?
Our cleaning and disinfection protocol have always exceeded the requirements of health authorities. During daily operations and over-night, in-depth cleaning of our indoor and outdoor installations is completed.
In addition to regular cleaning, new disinfection procedures have been added to increase the sanitization of frequently touched areas such as lockers, door handles, tablets, and handrails.
Water is disinfected with chlorine, a disinfectant known to kill viruses and bacteria. Water quality control tests are performed twice as frequently as required by health authorities, to ensure that the water is optimal and that its parameters are appropriately adjusted. In addition, an independent company conducts water tests every two weeks.
What enhanced hygiene protocols are in place?
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added in the most strategic places throughout the site.
- Before going to the baths or to their massages, our guests must take a cleansing shower with soap. Showering is also mandatory after a massage, prior to entering the baths.
- Two large towels are given to each guest to allow guests to sit on a towel when using installations such as relaxation areas.
- It is not permitted to bring a robe from home or the hotel until further notice. The robe rental is offered with your massage package or available for rental at $10 for the baths experience.
- Personal bathrobes are not accepted on the site until further notice.
- All our massage packages include the robe rental. If you come for the baths experience only, the rental is available at the reception but is not mandatory.
- The indoor facilities have been reorganized to minimize traffic by respecting the two-metre distance between guests.
- All magazines and other frequently handled objects, such as pillows and blankets, have been removed from the baths site.
How are you ensuring the health of guests and staff?
We regularly monitor our employee’s health and encourage employees to stay home if they are sick.
Guests will be screened prior to entering the lobby and provided with hand sanitizer at that time. Guests will be required to take a shower before and after their massage and before entering the baths. Physical distancing protocols have been implemented, including floor markings, directional markers and maximum capacities for various facilities.
How will physical distancing be implemented?
The overall capacity has been reduced to respect a minimum distance of two meters per guest throughout the site. Certain areas have been rearranged to avoid having too many guests in one area. Our team will ensure that this temporary rule will be respected, and new signs will indicate the maximum capacity in each installation.
Can we eat on site?
Please note that our Cozy bistro will be closed until further notice. Thank you.
We recommend planning your visit knowing that food cannot be brought into the spa and guests do not have in-and-out privileges.
Will you deny service to sick people?
Yes, access to the spa will be denied to any person who is symptomatic, has recently traveled or who has been in contact with a suspected, probable, or confirmed case of COVID-19. No exceptions will be made.
Check our FAQ below. If you don’t find the answer to your question there, feel free to contact our customer service team at (819) 425-9595.
What payment methods do you accept?
It is possible to pay by debit card, credit card (Master Card, Visa, Amex), monetary gift card, or with a promotional gift card purchased with one of our partners. Please note Wayspa certificates will no longer be accepted after December 18, 2020. If you pay with a gift idea that includes the baths, the remaining value equivalent to the access to the baths will be given to you in the form of a gift card.