Do I have to wear a mask during my visit?
Starting Saturday, July 18, guests are required to wear their masks when arriving at the reception and should wear it throughout the experience except when in the shower, baths and saunas, resting in our relaxation areas or sitting comfortably in our bistro.
- We therefore ask that you arrive at the spa wearing your mask.
- The mask is mandatory when guests are at the reception, in the locker rooms, in the waiting rooms and during your massage.
- Please respect the physical distancing and signage indicating the maximum capacity for each installation.
- No electronic devices are allowed on site and we ask that you enjoy your experience by respecting our silence policy.
- To ensure the quality of the experience and the safety of other guests and employees, there will be zero tolerance for non-compliance with these policies, thank you.
Guests can purchase a single-use mask for $2 at the reception for massages.