Feel awesome after a relaxing visit
Swedish 60 min.
Therapeutic and other techniques 60 min.
Swedish 120 min.
Therapeutic and other techniques 120 min.
While the hydrotherapy circuit is temporarily closed, it is possible to treat yourself to a quick but oh-so-relaxing visit! Choose from our selection of massage techniques in 60 or 120 minute packages.
TRADITIONAL RELAXATION | FULL BODY DE-STRESS | REJUVENATE
A muscular massage comprising varied maneuvers, designed to ease tension that is caused by stress. As well as stimulating blood circulation and restoring flexibility to the body, this type of massage provides an overall feeling of relaxation and well-being.
BALANCED RELAXATION | TARGETED PRESSURE | ALLEVIATE TENSION
This type of massage will include a focus on specific areas of tension or muscle pain. The Massage Therapist will use light to firm pressure to activate relaxation and muscle relief.
DEEPER SUSTAINED PRESSURE | TENSION RELEASE | REGION SPECIFIC
This massage focuses on relieving the deeper layers of the muscles on a specific area of your body. This technique uses slow, deep, sustained linear pressure. Only the targeted area will be treated by the therapist. The relief to the muscle allows it to regain its freedom of movement.
RELAX | LIGHT PRESSURE | CUSTOM SUPPORT
A massage perfectly suited to the needs of a pregnant woman, for a smooth and nurtured pregnancy.
ENERGISING | HARMONIZING | PRESSURE
Lomi-atsu massages are fusion of two techniques – the relaxing Lomi-lomi from Hawaii and the reharmonizing Japanese Shiatsu. The maneuvers include pressure exerted with forearms, elbows and thumbs.
THAI WITH OIL
ACUPRESSURE | MOVEMENT | ENERGY LINES
This massage technique works with energy lines (Sen) combined with pressure on specific points. Movements, mobilizations and stretches are also used to create more muscle and peri-articular space in the body.
Phone 514 288-2009
- Please read the preventive measures before coming to the spa by clicking here. Please note that:
- The massage rooms are disinfected between each guest.
- Taking a shower is mandatory before and after the massage.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for both the massage therapist and the guest during the massage experience.
- Scandinave Spa Vieux-Montréal had to close access to the hydrotherapy circuit.
- The massage times have been updated according to this schedule:
o 10:00 am to 11:00 am
o 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
o 1pm to 2pm
o 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
o 16h to 17h
o 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- We provide a bathrobe, two towels and a pair of sandals upon your arrival. Shower products as well as a dryer and flat iron are at your disposal.
- Insurance receipt on request.
- The spa is open from 9:30 am to 7 pm every day.
- Valet service is not available now.
- The spa is reserved for persons 18 years of age and older.
- Taxes not included.